Lake Maintenance – Innovation Awards - Health
The Department of Health and Human Services is pleased to present the 2013 Innovations Awards.
The Innovations Awards were established to recognise and showcase innovative practices and projects that lead to improvements in the experiences of patients and clients.
Prizes will be awarded in each of the following categories-
- Gold Award: Leadership and Excellence in person-centred service (*The Gold Award will be judged independently of this process)
- Prizes will be awarded to applicants from health and community services in the following categories:
- Best team contribution for service excellence;
- Leadership Award through new ways of working;
- Leadership Award for safety and quality.
Prizes will be awarded to winners of each of the categories for the benefit of patients / clients within their service areas.
Further information: email@example.com