Allied Health Careers in Tasmania
We are sure to have an opportunity that matches your skills, interests, or aspirations or development needs. The scope of the work is stimulating, the caseloads varied. Health professionals that come to Tasmania love the experience. Many advance rapidly, expanding and developing their management and/or specialist clinical skills, they also love the experience. The rewards are well worth considering. Explore the possibilities. Read more about the variety of roles
What we offer
Whatever your aspirations or level of experience – the opportunities, rewards and lifestyle options available to you in Tasmania are well worth considering. We offer challenging and rewarding roles with support from respected senior health professionals and motivated innovative multi-disciplinary teams.
- excellent opportunities for professional and career development
- competitive salary levels and allowances – with additional remuneration for higher levels of postgraduate qualification
competency based fast tracking through the levels
- competitive benefits that include superannuation, salary packaging at eligible sites, salary sacrifice and comprehensive leave packages
- flexible workplaces
- relocation packages, assistance with immigration may be available to support your move to Tasmania.
- for some professions mandatory registration is required before you can practice. - Optometrists, Osteopaths, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, Podiatrists, Psychologists and Chiropractors will need to consider their professional registration requirements. We can provide support to navigate these processes.
Diverse statewide locations
Variety is a key feature for our Allied Health Professions in DHHS Tasmania, with diverse career opportunities, locations, and lifestyle options. We have a wide range of specialties and locations from working with the sick or injured in busy metropolitan hospitals to community work flying to King Island or jumping in a 4WD on our rugged west coast.
For more information
In addition to our current advertised jobs on this page, DHHS is often seeking AHP's for on-going vacancies across the state. Contact us to find out more: