The Foster Carers' Association of Tasmania (FCAT) is a member of the Australian Foster and Kinship Carers Partnership.
To view the Foster Carers' Association of Tasmania Website click here>>
Services Provided by FCAT:
- regular newsletters
- social activities
- an annual conference
- support during case planning
- support during family conferences
- advocacy and support for carers through the Foster Care Advocacy and Support Team (FAST)
- telephone support and referral service
- working with CREATE to gain the maximum input for children and young people in out of home care.