Healthy Young People - HYP
HYP provides free resources on positive body image, adequate sleep, healthy eating, water consumption, physical activity and sedentary time. These resources are aimed at secondary school students, teachers and school staff, youth workers, social workers and anyone who works with young people. They are organised into six missions.
HYP has free teaching resources that link to the Australian curriculum. It will help Tasmanian secondary schools make healthy choices easy, positive and normal for every student every day.
Health Promotion in Schools Forum -18 October 2016, Southern Tasmania
- Making HYP happen in your school
- Thinking tools to help achieve the HYP Missions
- Achieving the HYP Missions through youth leadership and participation
- Engaging parents, carers and the community
- Youth health services information
- Key guiding resources
Public Health Services developed these resources with the support and collaboration of the Department of Education, MindMatters and the Australian Council for Health, Physical Education and Recreation.