One State, One Health System, Better Outcomes
The Tasmanian Government is reforming the health system to make it focus more on the needs of patients.
The Government's vision is for Tasmania to strive to have the healthiest population in Australia by 2025, and a world-class health care system.
The goal is to give Tasmanians a better health system: a complete, statewide system that places the interests of patients at the forefront of every decision.
- Exposure Draft of the White Paper on Delivering Safe and Sustainable Clinical Services
- Fact Sheets: North | North West | South
- Questions and Answers
- Have your say
Find out more
- A Single Tasmanian Health Service fact sheet
- Better Outcomes fact sheet
- Minister's Speech, 26 July 2014
- Green Paper
- Issues Paper
- Health Council of Tasmania
- Clinical Advisory Groups
To receive updates on the One State, One Health System, Better Outcomes reform package please subscribe online to our email list.