- How can wood smoke affect my health?
- How can I protect my health from smoke?
- EPA Air Quality Education Resources
- Keeping rainwater tanks safe in bushfire-affected areas
- Environment Protection Authority
Monitors air quality in Tasmania.
- Asthma Foundation of Tasmania
Advice for asthmatics.
- Tasmania Fire Service
Updates on current bushfires and permit fires.
- Tasmanian Forest Industry
Information on planned burns which are conducted for forest regeneration and property protection.
- Parks and Wildlife Service
Updates on planned burns which are conducted to maintain biodiversity and reduce the risk posed by bushfires.
- The Forest Practices Authority
Smoke management from planned burns.