St Giles Society provides a wide range of services for people with disabilitites.
The Accommodation services comprise:
- All year round respite care for children;
- 5 group homes supporting 19 people in Launceston and Devonport suburbs; and
- Independent living training units for 6 adults in Prospect.
Other services provided by St Giles include:
- Personal Support Program (Statewide);
- Therapy Services;
- Seating and Equipment Clinic and vehicle conversions;
- Nursery and Pre School Group;
- Family Support;
- Holday Home (St Helends);
- School Vacation Respite;
- After school programme; and
- In Home Support - Children.
For further information visit the Website - www.stgiles.org.au
How to contact us or make a booking
Enquiries should be directed to:
Telephone (03) 6345 7333
65 Amy Road, Launceston 7250
People with a disability may be eligible for services provided by St Giles.